Monday, December 12, 2005

today is mon

haiz ... my class e M gal is tryin to "Hai" ( set trap on) me again lo .A guy ask mi 4 one of e lecturer contact , but i did nt have it cuz i nv copy down , so i told him to get it from her cuz i'm 100% sure tt she do has e e-mail n time slot of sir.
however tis gal of my class instead tel him tt
"she have e contact bcuz she have contact wif sir ." a pack of bullshit to mi lorz , how e hell would she knows tt where i didnt talk to her like so god damn long time lorz . wat upsets mi most is e guy don seem to wan to hear my explaination .
hey pp i'm so angry gt reason de lorz cuz it's nt e 1st time tt she is tryin to bring mi down lolz . but i muz admire her "never say die attitude" in tryin to pull mi down .

hehe but i should be hapi cuz my class gt a gal say mi bag nice lehz haha
Posted by kellycai at 12:00 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)