Thursday, February 02, 2006

hehe all my face nice ma lol









in my hz





hee today i slp til 3+ sia haha nv go sch veri bad rite ? but no choice leh i too tire le .

on e 2nd day lc n rena come my hz zzz we talk til 5+ den zzz but veri werid leh they slp so little 7+ they can wake up haha i tire til pass them e lock ask them to lock themselves hehe . we went to watch "i not stupid too" rena cry til like runnin water tap like tt sia haha. later in e day my relatives come my hz i went cwp bought 2 4 leaf clover 1 4 my aunt 1 for mi , n bought my mama a charles n keith bag hehe $27 :) .
den later in e nite , i went vincent hz to play cards i won $1.50 alot rite haha. to many surprise i help dale win mj $9.60 leh lolz .....

haha wed i did nth lehz , hang out wif mama den meet eric , vin they all supper den nth le
i did someting which takes alot courage , i finally delete scissors num n sms haiz .... but i rem e num leh .

V day comin le how how how .... haiz scissors say b4 lo he'll date mi dun worri but i tink now haiz .... no chance le la even e stupid vincent aso gt gf le haha how u all tel mi la
Posted by kellycai at 8:30 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)