Tuesday, May 02, 2006
veri sian ar ..... my project duno how to do , andrew aso duno how to do haha now onli can pray tt bryan (lc fren) can help mi le ....
sheng ar ..... jiu jiu wo ar ....

now onli week 8 nia , 4 more weeks to go !!! will i make it ma ? my sup keep sayin will fail mi , my idiotic partner eeeeeeeeeeee who is veri "kind" to mi . when i sms him ask him help mi tel teacher i'm sick , he veri gentlymanly called mi , asked mi 4 my pw in sch to use my com , and tel mi tt he told sir tt he duno y i nv come ... c how kind is he . how i wish nt to c his stuck - up face one day .....

i study so long nv so hard workin b4 leh lol onli mc 4 4days nia it has been 7weeks le lol c how much i take tis dyp as ...

hey pp if u guys wan to watch movie i recommend 8 below reali nice ar ... watch til i cried e dogs r so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee n they reali act well hehe
Posted by kellycai at 8:32 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)